Manage what your screens feed you, or your screens will manage what you feel.
This page will collect some of the best ideas we can find for you to use in better managing what you take in from your screens, since we know that affects how you feel and ultimately what you do.
Here are some ideas about how to manage the Quantity of time you spend online:
- Apps to track your time online
- Ideas for what to do instead of spending time online
Here are some ideas about how to manage the Quality of what you see online:
- Here’s an exercise to see whether you’re online experience is helping or hurting you
- Here’s a practical guide for how to choose what to see first in Facebook
- Here’s a running list of great social media feeds that inspire rather than scare