Love Not Fear is a community of people that seek to cultivate the courage to stand in love in the face of fear, both online and in person.
- We are building online channels to share encouraging examples of people choosing love over fear and to provide tips for social media users to help them surround themselves online with less fear and more love.
- We create events for people who are different to encounter and learn from each other in a safe, fun, meaningful way
- We gather like-minded people who understand the need to counter our culture of fear by building communities of love so they can support and learn from each other
- We share insight from counselors and psychologists about the things that drive outsized fear and the tools to develop the empathy that overcomes fear.
Who is Love Not Fear?
- Love Not Fear was founded by Jeff Johnson, who currently serves as President and Board Chairman
- Board members include:
- Frances Spurlock, Vice Chair
- Heidi Akers, Treasurer
- Nadine Smith
- Frank Wells
- Jacqui May, Strategic Planning Consultant
- Ajla Subasic, Social Media Strategist
- Jessica Kreger
- Social Media Manager: Evelina Porca